Monthly Trivia Questions
1. Name three holidays celebrated in the month of December?
2. Who is the most famous reindeer of all? ( Hint: He has a shiny red nose)
3. What are three different names for Santa Claus?
4. How many nights of Hanukkah are there?
5. Which country started the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree?
6. What are the seven principles of Kwanza?
7. What holiday in the month of December is known as “The festival of lights”?
8. Where does Santa Claus live?
9. Which little girl catches The Grinch stealing her Christmas Tree in the popular Dr. Seuss Christmas story?
10. Name three holiday stories, including the author and illustrator.
11. How is snow formed?
12. Name three holiday stories that have also been made into movies.
13. What sweet is traditionally left out for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve? (Bonus: What is sometimes left out for reindeer?)
14. Where in NYC does the ball drop on New Year’s Eve?